Virtual Receptionist Services: Helping your Business Improve Customer Loyalty
For all business owners, ensuring that your company’s daily operations run smoothly is an ongoing priority. While also delivering a high level of service to your customers. Virtual receptionist can help this. This is especially true for start-up and SME companies. They are not only establishing their customer base but also their reputation as a loyal and trustworthy business.
As your business grows and call volumes rise, it is not always possible to hire additional in-house staff. They are important to handle growing customer demand. Using a receptionist service can prove to be a cost-effective solution for many start-up and SME business owners. Outsourced virtual receptionists perform all the same duties as an in-house receptionist. Yet, only work the hours that you need them to.
There are multiple benefits to hiring a virtual receptionist for your business especially when it comes to establishing customer loyalty:
- Great customer service –
- A virtual receptionist is a way to have knowledgeable and respectful solutions to your incoming calls. All call agents are trained in your business so that you can be rest assured that your customers are receiving a seamless customer service experience.
- Service reliability –
- Virtual receptionists provide un-interrupted service to help manage your staff schedules. When your in-house staff are unavailable due to annual or sick leave.
- 24/7 call support –
- Many virtual receptionist services offer extended after hours support allowing your customers to contact your business when it is most convenient to them regardless of the hour of the day.
- Maintain a professional image –
- Your customers will be happy with your customer service, when their calls answered efficiently and professionally. A virtual receptionist will answer your customers questions and refer them to the appropriate member of your organisation helping to give your business credibility.
- Better time management –
- A virtual receptionist can help to increase productivity within your business. They will handle numerous administrative responsibilities giving you, as a business owner, more time to take care of the day-to-day business needs.
Call Pageboy Call Centre’s virtual receptionist service ensures that your customers receive the highest level of service at all times while adding to customer satisfaction, loyalty and overall customer retention for your business. Our call agents use a variety of methods such as call patching, SMS texting and email integration to ensure that your customers have all of their queries answered.